Saturday 18 October 2014

Best Weekend Ever!

Last weekend was literally the busiest weekend I've had since... well, forever! It was also the best weekend I've had in a long time, which is something that was definitely overdue, and something that brightened my mood greatly! 

On Saturday, I ventured over to Liverpool for the day with my Mum and sister for some well-needed retail therapy! I spent most of my time in Forever21, after going to EAT for lunch. It was nice to get out for the day, although I'm not so sure my purse would agree!

That night, I was invited to an 18th party by my friend Farris and I took Connor along as a plus one. It was such a great night and I had an amazing time!





On Sunday, my family and I went for Sunday lunch before I headed off to my friend Kerri's 18th bowling and laser quest party! It was so much fun, and despite the fact I suck at bowling, I didn't come last for once! *three cheers for me* We then played a game of laser quest and were split into two teams. The red team got 547 points, whereas my team, the green team, got a massive 2,448 points! *does victory dance*
After some good food was eaten and many selfies were taken, it was time to go home and mentally prepare myself for sixth form the next day... yay...



Myself and the birthday girl!


Friends...


Myself and Emma


Me and Cat! 
What have you been up to this week? Leave a comment and let me know!

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment