Tuesday 23 June 2015

Breaking the Silence...

Hello again! It's been quite a while...
With my exams approaching I decided it would be best to solely focus on my studies and push blogging to the back of my mind, a decision which although I wasn't keen on, I knew would be best - especially seeing as nothing exciting would be happening during exam season anyway! 

After five weeks and thirteen exams, my A Levels are finally over and I'm extremely excited for a three month summer! All in all I'm happy with how my exams went, and fingers crossed I've done well enough to secure my place at University in September! There's a long two months to wait until results day, but I plan to have a memorable summer in the meantime... 

With exciting events and trips taking place over my summer, you'll be hearing from me a lot more than this past month! I even have a summer bucket list planned out - let me know if you'd like to see a post on it! 

So, this is me, breaking the silence, and embarking on a wonderful summer! 

4 comments:

  1. Taking breaks is never a bad thing! School can be so rough :) Can't wait to see what you have planned!
    BeyondBrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can, which is why I'm so glad it's over! :D Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. Well done! I just finished my A levels too and now I am so scared for results day!! x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well done for you too! Me too, I'm dreading results day but at the same time I don't want to wait two months! I hope you get the results you want! x

      Delete