Sunday 2 August 2015

TMI Tag | Revisited

I was recently scrolling through some old blog posts in the hope I'd find some inspiration for new ones, when I came across the TMI Tag... It's been almost a year since I posted it and I realised that quite a few things have changed... Obviously I want to keep you all as up to date as I can about myself as it's always nice to know the person behind the blog!

I've decided that instead of answering all 50 questions again, including those that haven't changed, I would just answer those that have different answers than what they had a year ago. If you want to check out my previous answers to these questions, and also those I haven't answered a second time around, you can check out my original TMI Tag post here!

1. What are you wearing? I'm currently wearing a pineapple print t-shirt with some denim shorts!
2. Ever been in love? Yep, once...
3. Ever had a terrible break-up? I'm not entirely sure it counts as a break up if we weren't an "official" couple, but it hurt like hell and the "relationship" ended, so yeah... I have...
10. Favourite bands? My favourite bands change like the wind, but this time around I'm gonna go with Echosmith and The Wombats...
11. Something you miss? I'm seriously missing my holiday to Turkey and all the amazing people I met there!
12. Favourite song? Eh, just one!? I'm gonna have to go with Shut Up and Dance by Walk The Moon.
13. How old are you? 18 now woo!
28. Last thing that made you cry? Leaving Turkey and having to say goodbye to everyone, I cried buckets, and buckets once again when I got home... 
31. Last book you read? How To Fall in Love by Cecelia Ahern, I read it on holiday and absolutely loved it! Despite the plot being a little predictable, the characters were beautiful and I loved the storyline.
32. The book you're currently reading? I haven't started it yet but I'm planning on reading Dream A Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher.
33. Last show you watched? Teen Wolf!
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted? The last person I texted was Ryan who's one of my holiday friends.
38. Last place you were? In bed...
39. Do you have a crush? Nope!
40. Last time you kissed someone? Mid-July... Holiday flings and such...
41. Last time you were insulted? Definitely during my holiday, so most likely my last night there... 
44. Favourite piece of jewellery? Definitely my Princess Tiara Pandora ring!
45. Last sport you played? I played volleyball in Turkey!
46. Last song you sang? Probably Shut Up and Dance...
49. Last time you hung out with someone? Myself and Alex went to see Antman earlier in the week and I loved it!

I hope you've enjoyed reading my updated answers to the TMI Tag questions! 
Leave a comment with your answer to one of the questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment