Thursday 23 July 2015

Instagram Stalking...

Aside from Twitter, Instagram is my favourite social media network... They say a picture speaks a thousand words, and being able to see photographs from millions of people around the world is something rather incredible... As I'm sure most of you do, I have a few favourite accounts whose pictures I love, ten of which I'm about to share! 

1. nataliasmakeupcorner
I am obsessed with this Instagram account! The way Natalia showcases her products in the photographs is stunning, and her more personal posts every now and then make for lovely additions to her account! 


Theresa posts mainly travel pictures which instantly sparks my desire to jump on a plane and explore the world! 


Beauty blogger Jasmine's account perfectly reflects her skills as a writer, frequently posting pictures of perfectly laid out cosmetics and often showing her pristinely painted nails; I love admiring her photographs for ideas and inspiration for my own blog pictures.



Connor's images have a slightly darker theme in terms of their tones, but his photography skills are undoubtedly amazing. Instant inspiration!



5. gh0stparties
Beauty, interior and lifestyle blogger Kate has a gorgeous Instagram account, many of the photos can be found on her blog under the same name. With an array of beauty, travel, food, fashion and lifestyle, her account has it all, and I'm very much in love with it.


Similar to Kate, Rosie posts stunning snaps mainly focussing on lifestyle and travel. Her photographs are extremely professional looking and inspire me to become a better photographer!


Blogger Nina's Instagram account focusses on fashion, beauty and lifestyle, and all of her photographs are lovely to look at!


Michelle posts some lovely pictures of makeup, as well as lifestyle snaps and inspirational quotes!


Amber's family pictures with her husband and baby literally make my heart melt, and I'm obsessed with her photos of fashion and hair tutorials... 


Lovely photographs of everyday adventures, I love Helen's Instagram account a lot! 


There you have it, my ten favourite Instagram accounts! My photography pleasures tend to be lifestyle and travel pictures, but a bit of beauty is always loved too! 
If you wish to follow me on Instagram or simply have a nosey, you can check my account out here.

What are your favourite Instagram accounts? Leave a comment and tell me! Due to my nosey nature I'd love to know and check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment