Tuesday 2 September 2014

The August Playlist...

I think the title is pretty much self-explanatory, but I've listed the top songs I've been listening to on repeat throughout August, and the ones I've been loving all month long!

1. Different People - Biffy Clyro.... This is by far my favourite song this month, I'm obsessed with all things Biffy Clyro and I've actually been listening to their entire album "Opposites" non-stop! 


2. Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan.... Not the sort of song I would usually go for, but each time I play it, I fall a little bit more in love with it...


3. All of the Stars - Ed Sheeran.... After seeing TFIOS in July, this song has forever been stuck in my head, and listening to it brings back all the teary memories!


4. Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum.... A very old, and much loved song, somehow my love for it was rekindled this summer, and I've constantly had it playing.


5. Wasted - Tiesto.... What can I say, a catchy song that reminds me of summer...


6. Best Day of My Life - American Authors.... A great feel-good song!


7. Classic - MKTO... Catchy, fun, and an all-round favourite song of mine.


8. Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran.... Something more calm for those cosy summer nights...


9. Light Me Up - Hunter Hayes.... This song simply reminds me of summer, and it's possibly my favourite from the Encore edition of Hunters self-titled album.


10. Already Home - A Great Big World.... Again, a more calm song with a deep meaning....


11. Touch - Troye Sivan..... To be honest, I love all of the songs from Troye's album TRXYE, but this one has got to be my favourite!


12. 19 You + Me - Dan + Shay.... I absolutely love anything country/pop, which is why I'm in love with Dan + Shay, and this song in particular reminds me of summer due to its summer and beach themes! Plus, any songs to do with summer romances melt my heart... 


What songs have you been loving this month? Leave a comment and let me know! 


Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment