Sunday 21 September 2014

Weekly Summary | Back on Track

So I may have forgotten to post last week... Woops...
Since being back at sixth form I've been pretty busy, and pretty stressed too... Constantly studying and filling out UCAS forms; it's no surprise that I missed last weeks' summary (plus the fact that nothing particularly exciting is happening in my life right now...). 

One thing I've realised these past two weeks, is that things change (and guys are idiots, but that's another story)... Sometimes you need to fight to oppose change, but other times you simply need to embrace and accept it, even when it's bad... I've also learned that not every loss is actually a loss, and is it possible that everything happens for a reason? I'm not sure about that, but I believe there are certain aspects of our life that we have no power over...

Being back at sixth form has it's ups and downs... 
For starters, there's going to be a lot of pressure on me this year, as this is essentially the most important year of my education... Year 13 will literally determine whether I go to University or not, so it's safe to say that I'm going to be working my socks off! Something I'm really enjoying is the extra free periods on my timetable... Since dropping Spanish I've gained an extra six free periods a week, all of which I spend with my good friend Emma, and there's not a day in my week where I don't have a free! 

Sorry for the lack of posting this week, and also for this ridiculously short weekly summary... Hopefully things will start to pick up soon and I'll actually have something to blog about!

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment