Monday 8 September 2014

Weekly Summary | Glasgow & Back to School

This week has been a busy one! Rather than rambling on in the intro up here, I'll just get right into it! 

This Tuesday, myself and my two friends Hannah and Matty took a trip to Glasgow in Scotland... The University of Glasgow was having an open day, so we decided to venture up there to check it out... We travelled by train, and the journey took around four and a half hours. Once we got there, we checked into our hotel and explored a bit of the city. I met up with my friend Frazer who lives just outside Glasgow, and we wandered around town chatting, laughing and drinking IRN BRU... It was so nice to see him again after a year, even if it was for just a few hours... I had a great time, and can only hope that I'll be seeing him again some time soon... 

Wednesday was the open day, and we made our way to the University. The campus was amazing and literally looked like Hogwarts! I really enjoyed the talks and tours as well, and had a good day! After the open day was over, we returned to the train station and left Glasgow... Four and a half hours later I was home, mentally preparing myself for returning to sixth form the following day... 

Thursday was my first day back at sixth form, and my last ever first day back at high school... It was nice to be back and see all of my friends again, plus being the oldest in the entire school is pretty cool... But at the the same time, I wish summer lasted a little longer, and this is going be the hardest year of my life so far... Not to mention impending university applications and personal statements...


What have you been up to this week? Leave a comment and let me know!


Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment