Saturday 17 January 2015

The Winter Playlist



What's better than sitting in bed, surrounded by blankets and cushions, listening to music on a cold wintery day?... Not much...

Recently I've been loving doing just that... the perfect way to relax after a long, hard day at sixth form... Here's what I've been listening to this winter...

1. Pretty much the entirety of 1989 by Taylor Swift... Man, I love that album...


2. Superheroes - The Script... Loving the rhythm of this song...


3. Night Changes - One Direction... My guilty pleasure... I'm not normally a fan of One Direction, but something about this song has me listening to it over and over again...


4. Something I Need - Ben Haenow... Despite my loathing of The X Factor, again, we have another guilty pleasure creeping in...


5. Jealous - Labrinth... This song speaks to me on so many levels, and its relevance to recent situations means I have it on repeat...


6. Ships In The Night - Mat Kearney... I stumbled across this little gem on Spotify, and the chorus is just... I love it...


7. The Only Way Out - Bush... Again, another random discovery thanks to Spotify, and I can't help but sing along at the top of my lungs...


8. Photograph - Ed Sheeran... I've loved this song for a long time, but there's something so calming about it on a winter evening...


9. Mountains (acoustic) - Biffy Clyro... After taking a break from good old Biffy for a while, my obsession was once again sparked when listening to the acoustic version of Mountains... It's the perfect song for a winter night... Oh, how I've missed you Biffy...


10. Snowflakes - Passenger... Such a beautiful, acoustic winter song.


11. Like I Can - Sam Smith... I simply love listening to this song...


12. Never Getting Over You - Colbie Caillat... I love Colbie, and when I listened to her album Gypsy Heart, I especially loved this one...


There you have it! These are my most loved songs for this winter... What are you listening to at the minute? Leave a comment and let me know!


Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment