Saturday 31 January 2015

The "Book"et List...

Source
As the title may (or may not depending on if you got the pun) suggest, this post is my Book Bucket List... Or "Book"et List as I have appropriately named it...
I'm an avid reader, it's one of my favourite ways to spend down-time, and normally I read books at a pretty fast rate (typically one per fortnight or so...) However, as A-Levels have literally taken over my life, finding the time to sit down has become increasingly difficult...
That's why I'm composing this list... Writing down all of the books I wish to have read by the end of 2015, and my oh my there's a lot of them... Despite my awareness of the fact I have way more books than time to read them, I always end up purchasing even more...

1. What Alice Forgot - Liane Moriarty


2. The Husbands Secret - Liane Moriarty


3. The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare


4. Beautiful Creatures - Garcia Stohl


5. The Dark Herione - Abigail Gibbs


6. The Divergent Series (three book series) - Veronica Roth

7. The Maze Runner Series (three book series) - James Dashner

8. Girl Online - Zoe Sugg

9. The Shock of the Fall - Nathan Filer

10. The Demon Trappers Series (four book series) - Jana Oliver

11. The Shadow of the Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafon

12. A Room Swept White - Sophie Hannah

13. Lasting Damage - Sophie Hannah

And they're just all the books I currently own... My aim is to read all of them by the end of the year (hopefully!), and by my calculations, that's at least 20 books...
Are you an avid reader like me? What book are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments!

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment