Monday 18 May 2015

A Brief Hiatus...

Hi everyone, as you may have noticed I've been a little dormant on the blog lately, and I feel like I owe an explanation...

Don't get me wrong, nothing terrible has happened, nor has my passion for blogging subsided, in fact it's quite the opposite... I've wanted to sit down and write a bunch of times, but I always felt that the time I spent blogging could have been used to get some hard-core revision done. With 11 upcoming A-Level exams, it's been difficult to find the time to blog, not to mention everything that comes along with it! 

I realise it's not the best excuse in the world, but that's the only reason for my absence... Damn revision... 
I also had planned to write posts in preparation for my study time, and to schedule them... That didn't happen though did it... 

I'm by no means lacking in inspiration, in fact I have a whole list of posts I want to do, it's just finding the time... Hopefully within the next few weeks I'll come out of hiatus and post a little bit more, eventually getting back into the full swing of things come summer... I'll have a lot to write about by that point, so please be patient with me, and look forward to what I've got planned! 

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment