Sunday 3 May 2015

In A Nutshell | Birthdays & Big Decisions

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you've all had a wonderful week, and a lovely extended weekend for those of you in the UK!

Despite having another same-old week, full of sixth form and never-ending revision, I've also had a pretty fun week! I also apologise for the lack of a post this week... I ran out of drafts without realising and haven't had the time to write any more... Whoops...

On Tuesday it was my sister's 13th birthday, so to celebrate we went to Hickory's Smokehouse, one of our favourite restaurants. I ordered the BBQ chicken skewers with rustic chips, which was amazing as always!

Abby, Mum, Me


As it was a celebratory evening, the waiter gave Abby the opportunity to go behind the bar and make herself a milkshake! She made a chocolate milkshake, and they also gave us a strawberry milkshake and a mint choc chip one on the house! Extra points for Hickory's...


For dessert we ordered the sharing campfire - a set of marshmallows with chocolate sauce and a fire for roasting! It was delicious, and thoroughly enjoyed!


This week I also made my UCAS choices, possibly one of the biggest decisions I've ever made, which was very daunting yet also exciting! I chose Liverpool as my firm choice and Manchester my insurance... Now all I have to do is work hard to get the grades!
I booked my theory test this week as well. After having driving lessons for a while, and getting closer to taking my driving test, I thought it was about time I booked my theory!

This evening I'm heading out for a bite to eat with friends, as well as finally going to see The Avengers! Being the massive Marvel fan I am, it's been hard to wait after my plans to see it last weekend fell through, but the time has come, and I am very excited...

What have you been up to this week?

2 comments:

  1. Erm Chloe, you should know now that you'll love The Avengers so much it'll make you want to cry... Just so you've been warned... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I love it so much anyway, so if this is even better then I think I just may... Very excited xxx

      Delete