Sunday 1 February 2015

In A Nutshell | Wind Down Week...

After being busy for every single week since mid-October, having a chilled week is something that was well overdue, and something well-appreciated!

Don't get me wrong, I haven't exactly been lying in bed watching Gossip Girl every day, but in comparison to previous weeks, this one has been way more calm...
Sixth form is still a major stress, the stakes are even higher now with mocks around the corner and exams getting closer with every passing day, but there's still time (that's what I keep telling myself anyway!). I've spent the majority of the week catching up on work and typically revising... Wow Chloe, you lead such an exciting life...

Although school is the main stress in my life, it's also the best thing about it... And no, I don't mean the constant pressure, having to get up at 7am and carrying two heavy folders around all day, but rather being surrounded by many of the people who make me happy... They brighten up my day immensely, and make the oh-so stressful things just a little less stressful... Okay I'm getting soppy and emotional now, let's move on...

Some retail therapy was definitely needed (any excuse, Chloe) and oh, how I took advantage of that! My purse however, is not so happy... Going for a spot of lunch and shopping with my Mum was the perfect de-stresser on Saturday... And that means I can do a haul soon - yay! 

I can't believe it's February already! This year is going so quickly, I almost wish it would slow down...
A pretty boring week, I know, but sometimes the chilled ones are the best, right?
What have you been up to this week? Was it a busy one, a relaxed one like mine, or somewhere in between? Leave a comment and let me know!

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment