Sunday 15 March 2015

12 Random Questions...

Switching this week up a little, I've decided on doing a question tag rather than In A Nutshell! Honestly, I've had the most boring week but wanted to keep up with Sunday posts regardless... I hope you enjoy finding out a little bit more about me as opposed to finding out what I got up to this past week!

1. What do you order at Starbucks? I hardly ever go to Starbucks, mainly because there aren't many near me and admittedly I'm a Costa girl at heart... Whenever I find myself there I always order a caramel latte, with extra caramel of course!


2. What was your favourite subject in school? That's a bit of a tricky one... I've always loved Science, although GCSE English was also one of my favourites... Not to mention History and Geography... I'm sounding like a nerd now...


3. What would you name your children? Ever since I was little I've always loved the name Oliver, but no girls names ever spring to mind...


4. Favourite song at the minute? I actually have two... I know I'm very late to the game but I've been obsessing over Girls by The 1975, and also Paris by Magic Man, a recommendation from a friend. If you've not heard either, go and listen to them right now! 


5. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes! I've been to Spain, Germany, Italy, Greece and Egypt, and Scotland if that counts?...


6. Do you have any siblings? My younger sister, Abby, who's five years younger than me.


7. What's your favourite shop? I can't resist Primark's cheap prices, but I'm a massive fan of New Look, H&M and Next.


8. Favourite restaurant? Oooh this is a tough one, either Nando's, Pizza Express or Chimichangas...


9. How tall are you? I'm 5"5


10. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Considering I only have a single bed, I sleep on all of it!


11. What was your first teddy and it's name? The first teddy bear I can remember having is a blue bear, appropriately named Blue Bear... I was a creative child... I still have it to this day!


12. What's one of your nervous habits? When I'm nervous I tend to fiddle with my hands and look at the ground... Both of which are very annoying nervous habits that I can't seem to shift!

No comments:

Post a Comment