Wednesday 4 March 2015

Lush Haul!

There's hardly anything I love more than relaxing in the bath after a long day, burning some candles and reading a good book... The only thing that could make it better? Lush, of course!


Beauty Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Makeup, Blogger Photography, Lush Haul, Bath Bomb

Lush bath products are amongst my favourites, although I rarely stray too far from bath bombs and bubble bars... I'm hoping to change this soon though, and try out some of their other products in the near future! 


Beauty Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Makeup, Blogger Photography, Lush Haul, Bath Bomb

This haul is entirely made up of bath bombs and bubble bars, so if they're not your thing then I apologise in advance - I just love them far too much!
I also have some things from the Valentines range, which unfortunately are no longer stocked... I ordered from Lush online a few days before Valentines Day, as I knew I wouldn't have the chance to get to the shop before then...  I also aimed to have this post up sooner than this, but due to busy schedules and mock week I've been restricted in the amount of time I had to simply sit down and write... Now, onto the haul!

The first thing I added to my basket was the Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar. I've been eyeing up this product for a while, especially on Instagram, and knew I had to have it. Lush use the description "Gorgeous pastel colors and a shimmering luster create enchanting pink waters with silvery trails sparkling through it", and the appearance definitely lives up to that expectation! Although I haven't tried any of these products yet, I'm more than excited to! One downside, is that I was expecting a slightly larger product... Whether I got dealt a short straw and was handed a small bubble bar, I don't know, but I'm still pretty excited!



Beauty Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Makeup, Blogger Photography, Lush Haul, Bath Bomb

Next, also from the Valentines range was the Lonely Heart Bubble Bar! The golden shimmer is definitely my favourite aspect of this product, not to mention the fact it smells amazing! The only downside is the size, in that it is one of the smaller Lush products. I'm not entirely certain about red bath water, but I'm trying it regardless!



Beauty Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Makeup, Blogger Photography, Lush Haul, Bath Bomb

The third and final purchase from Valentines is the Floating Flower Bath Bomb. After reading reviews, I have high expectations of this bath bomb, as it's supposed to smell simply amazing! Plus, any bath bombs that have bright colours such as this excite me greatly, as there's nothing I love more than brightly coloured bath water!



Beauty Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Makeup, Blogger Photography, Lush Haul, Bath Bomb

I also ordered the Twilight bath bomb, which is massive! It's described with the phrase "let the sun set on worries" and that's exactly how I plan on using it! It's appearance is deceiving, as although it's a light pink colour on the inside, it gradually gets deeper further into the centre, much like the twilight time of day. Lavender is also used in this product, and the bath bomb is designed to help you sleep after... It sounds, simply, Lush...


Beauty Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Makeup, Blogger Photography, Lush Haul, Bath Bomb

Finally, is the Phoenix Rising bath bomb, described as a "mystical, shimmering purple and green layered bath bomb that rises in the water on a cloud of exotic spice fragrance", sounds magical, doesn't it? 

"Its rich, cinnamon fragrance will also lift your mood if you’re feeling out of sorts" - that sounds like my kind of bath bomb! In retrospect, I should have used this during my mock week, although now it's something extra to look forward to!


Beauty Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Makeup, Blogger Photography, Lush Haul, Bath Bomb

Another thing to add, is although that ordering from Lush online was an overall positive experience and the package arrived within a few days, I was slightly disappointed when the Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar arrived with the tip in pieces... I can't blame Lush though, only Royal Mail!
I was also slightly annoyed by the fact the products arrived with no packaging on them individually, and I was a bit stumped on how to store them... I opted for wrapping them in clingfilm allowing me to see what the products are easily but also meaning they don't crumble in the basket I store them all in, which is working well, especially considering they last between 12 and 18 months! 

Are you a Lush lover like myself? Have you tried any of these products, or have any recommendations as to what I should try next? As always, let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I lovee lush

    Sammii Ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As do I, their products are amazing and I always love a good pamper with them! xx

      Delete