Sunday 8 March 2015

In A Nutshell | Back to Normality...

Another Sunday rolls around! Who can believe we're a week into March, I certainly can't!

Unfortunately there's not much to talk about regarding my week... With it being my first official week back in school after half term and mocks, most of my time has been spent getting back into the swing of things and focusing on work.


I went for another driving lesson on Monday, and I'm really enjoying them! I thought that learning to drive would be stressful and leave me in tears a lot of the time, but it's exactly the opposite. This was also the first time I drove myself home after my lesson, and I think I did pretty well considering it was 6pm rush hour in the pouring rain!


This week also saw a slight change, one I've been excited to undergo for a while now... I've been getting half-head blonde highlights since I was in Year 9 (early, I know, but I've always wanted blonder hair!) and recently I've been getting a little bored of how it looked and decided it was about time something changed. Not to mention the fact £40 every 8-10 weeks adds up, and is a price I can't afford to pay when I become a Uni student in September... I still wanted blonde hair, but a cheaper solution... I took the plunge and dyed the rest of my hair blonde... All of it... I went for a slightly darker shade however, so that my roots don't look too dark when they grow, but also still have the highlights in the main body of my hair from the last time I got it done. The difference isn't striking, although it's different enough that I'm more than happy with it! 


I got the majority of my mock results back this week, and overall I'm generally pleased! Chemistry was a major miss (let's not talk about that...) but considering I did very little revision for it I'm not overly disappointed... Can I also mention how frustrating it is to be 1% away from the next grade boundary!? 1% away from an A in Biology... SO close! I also got a B in Geography which I'm very happy about!


I'm sorry for a pretty rubbish post this week, but we all have those uneventful and dull weeks, right? I can't promise that next week will be any more exciting, so I'm considering switching it up a little and possibly doing some kind of question tag if I end up having nothing interesting to write about! Hopefully that won't be the case, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment