Sunday 26 April 2015

In A Nutshell | Quiet Week...

This week has been pretty uneventful in all honesty, going back to school has taken up the majority of my time; if I'm not at school, I'll be at home revising... Such excitement... 25 days until my exams, and I'm freaking out... Where the heck has all that time I thought I had gone!?

As you may recall, last Sunday I mentioned going to my friend Victoria's 18th party... Obviously my Sunday post went up before the event itself, meaning I was unable to talk about it...
It was great fun, and because it was a private party I didn't get ID'd to buy drinks - wooo!
We sang, we danced, we laughed... We also gazed affectionately at the very handsome acoustic singer who had been hired... Guys with guitars and amazing voices are my weakness... 


The rest of the week was very boring... Getting back into a routine is more difficult than it seems! Today, however, I ventured to the Cheshire Oaks retail park with my Dad and Sister for the day as a mini-celebration for my sister's upcoming 13th birthday. Some retail therapy was needed, and I purchased a few tops from H&M as well as some Barry M nail polishes. We also went to one of my favourite places to eat, ever... Nando's... Yum! As usual, I went for the plain chicken pitta with a side of peri-salted chips and garlic bread...


The weather FINALLY improved this week, so much so that I found myself sunbathing in the back garden during my "study" time... I even caught the sun, and developed many more freckles... Hopefully it'll stay like this, and if not, then I might cry... Please hurry up, summer...

What have you been up to this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment