Monday 18 August 2014

Weekly Summary | New Beginnings...

To try and get in a routine of posting regularly, I've decided to start a new Weekly Summary series, where, as the title suggests, I basically talk about my week and what I've been up to. 
Hopefully I'll be able to commit to this, as it's something I would absolutely love to keep on top of, but we'll just see how it goes...

This week has been pretty standard to be honest, Monday consisted of writing blog posts that will hopefully be up very soon, so keep an eye out for them, and I also spent an hour tuning my guitar... 

Flashback to Christmas 2012, where a 15 year old Chloe decided she wanted to get a guitar and teach herself to play with the aid of YouTube and the internet... Fast forward to present day, where not only have I failed in teaching myself to play guitar, but I've not even tuned the thing... 
With summer nearly over and my final year of Sixth Form approaching, yet again it's doubtful that I'll have the time to start learning, but a girl can dream...

Tuesday, however, was a more adventurous day. I went to Liverpool with Connor, and because it was such a great day out, I gave it an entire post of it's own which you can read all about here

That same day, luck was not on my side (possibly due to the fact I broke a mirror a few months ago...) and because I'm a klutz with no hand-eye coordination, I spilled Pepsi all over my laptop... Thankfully, after taking it to a repair shop the next day, it's only the keyboard that's knackered, and therefore my lack of spacial awareness hasn't costed me a fortune... *breathes a sigh of relief*

Thursday... AKA the day I've been dreading for months... Results day. 

I'm not going into too much detail, but overall I'm happy with my results. There are some that I'm completely over the moon with, and others where there's room for improvement... To me, results day signifies the end of one chapter, and the beginning of another... The past year of my education is officially over, everything I've done is condensed down into several separate letters on a page, and in a few weeks the cycle will start all over again... 
I spent the afternoon with my friends as we'd all arranged to pick up our results at the same time. We went for lunch and sat in the park, had a catch-up and talked about all things life.
When I got home, I was treated to my favourite Indian takeaway, and also some cute little presents my Mum and sister had bought me as a congratulations!

Friday, Saturday and Sunday were all chill out days at home, mainly spent chatting with friends, reading and listening to music (mainly the EP TRXYE by Troye Sivan, since its release on Friday I've listened to it non-stop!). Such an exciting life I lead... 


I hope you enjoyed reading my first weekly summary! What did you get up to this week? Let me know in the comments! 


Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment