Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Dreams Tag

Since doing my TMI Tag, I've constantly been looking for new tags to do, and stumbled across The Dreams Tag... Considering I'm almost constantly daydreaming, I thought it would be the perfect tag to do next! 

1. What are you currently day dreaming about? 

Something I often find myself day dreaming about, is my impending trip to Glasgow... I'm spending one night there in September, and as I'm travelling there with only two friends, it's kind of a first for me... I'm also meeting up with my friend Frazer who I've not seen in over a year, and I am beyond excited! 
Another thing that I'm constantly daydreaming about, which I'm sure is the same for most teenage girls, is a bit of a cliché thing... a guy... and that's all I'm saying on the matter.

2. What three items live in your dream wardrobe?

The first thing that comes to mind, is a Mulberry Bayswater bag! My favourite colours are Poppy Red and Black. As they're extremely out of my price range, I think they're going to stay in my dream wardrobe rather than my actual one...
I'm not sure if this counts as a wardrobe item, but I'm just going to throw it in here anyway... The second thing is a Rose Gold Michael Kors watch. I'm loving all things rose gold at the minute, and the Michael Kors watches are amazing!
The third item, or items, are David and Goliath T-shirts. I absolutely love the witty slogans, and as you can never have too many T-shirts, I'm slightly obsessed... I've yet to purchase any, but hopefully in the near future I will!

3. Who is your dream celeb lookalike?

Now this is actually pretty tricky, because there are so many celebrities I wish I looked like... I'd probably say Amanda Seyfried... 

4. In your eyes, who is currently "living the dream"?

Personally, I think no-one is living the dream... Even those multi-millionaire celebrities splashed across the TV and magazines who seem like they have it all; they have their own personal battles to face, and everyone's perception of a dream life is different. If you want to live the dream, then go out and live it.

5. What do you dream of more? Love or money?

As someone who has only one more year before heading off to University, money is a thing that's on my mind quite a lot... But, it's safe to say I dream of love a lot more.

6. Your dream holiday escape?

Definitely somewhere tropical, like The Maldives or Bora Bora. It's so serene there, and perfect for a relaxing get-away.

7. Who's your dream YouTuber collab?

I don't have a YouTube channel, but I do spend a heinous amount of time watching YouTubers. My dream collab would probably be with Louise Watson (Sprinkleofglitter), Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) or Tyler Oakley (Tyler).

8. Did your childhood dreams ever come true?

Considering I'm only 17, hardly, if any, of my childhood dreams have come true... One of my childhood dreams, which is still a big dream in my life today, is to live in my own beautifully decorated house... I obviously haven't achieved that yet, but still hope to one day.

9. If one of your dreams could come true right now, what would it be?

Now this is a tricky one... But, I guess it would be to be truly happy... Or to get accepted into the Uni I aspire to go to... 

I hope you enjoyed this tag, I know I enjoyed writing it! Leave a comment letting me know what other tags I could do in the future, and let me know if you do the tag yourself! 


Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment