Sunday 15 February 2015

In A Nutshell | Finally Half Term!

Wahoo! After what's felt like a lifetime, half term has finally arrived! I can barely contain my excitement about having a week off sixth form, but then again with mocks just around the corner waiting for when I go back to school, I'm going to be spending a lot of my days locked away in my bedroom revising...

The last week of school before a holiday always drags, and this was no exception... Despite having Wednesday off for a "home study day" (yeah right... more like a "watch Pretty Little Liars and stay in pyjamas day"), the week seemed never-ending... Friday saw the end to my week from hell, and I think I just came home and went to bed straight away... Shattered doesn't even begin to describe how I felt...


I kicked half term off with a bang, with yesterday being Valentine's Day... No, I didn't go on a romantic lovey-dovey Valentines date, I'd kind of need a boyfriend for that... But instead, spent my day with some far better people, (who needs boys anyway!?) and went bowling... I have to admit, I didn't win a single game... But I didn't lose either which is a massive achievement in itself for someone who's ridiculously awful at bowling! We also used the "handicap points" to give ourselves extremely high scores! After three hours, and three games, we called it quits, but were far from prepared to let the night draw to an end... We ended up back at Emma's house, where the party continued with playing Twister, doing pencil rolls on the floor (yep... that happened) and dancing to some classic noughties tunes... Wild Saturday nights, guys!



Me, Cat, Emma, Val
Emma, Joe & Me
Group selfie!
Me, Emma, Charlotte & Cat
Cat, Me & Alex
Me & Cat
Yep... I got 230 points (as if...)

Today, was recovery day... Although I'd told myself I was going to do some revision this afternoon, that was not the case... Instead I've watched two episodes of The Following (slowly catching up!) and have literally done nothing else... I am, however, just on my way out back to Emma's house for a movie night with Cat and Alex, which I'm beyond excited for! Not to mention the fact we're also ordering pizza... (Yes!). You'd think we were all joined at the hips with the amount of time we spend with each other... 

Seeing as I'm halfway out the door already, I can't talk about that on this post, but I'll most likely include any pictures taken in next week's weekly post.

As always, leave a comment letting me know what you've been up to this week, or something that's made you happy recently!


Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment