Sunday 8 February 2015

In A Nutshell | Simple Week...

Yet again, this week has been pretty uneventful... We all have those quiet weeks, where we don't get up to much, or simply stick to our usual routine, and that has definitely been the case for me. 

One thing I realised this week, and that has been playing on my mind a lot recently, is just how little time I have left in school... And it's scary. This time in fifteen weeks, I'll be sitting exams, which will determine my future... I know fifteen weeks is still a while off, but nevertheless, I feel extremely unprepared. Not necessarily unprepared in the "oh my goodness I have so much revision to do, so much to learn, so little time" sense, although that has got me slightly worried, but more in the sense that I don't want it to be over... Yes, a new chapter in Autumn is something I am unbelievably excited for, but it's going to be hard to close this one...

How about we all just fail and have another year?... If only...

Something that has surprisingly cheered me up this week, is the weather... Typically British, Chloe... It's gotten somewhat warmer this week, Monday and Friday being the exceptions... But when I've woken up in the morning, it's actually been light outside... 

Waking up to the dark kind of sets me up for a more stressful morning, and it's actually a little depressing... Waking up to light however, that's a different story... It's the little things...

Yesterday I made a colossal mistake in deciding to re-organise my bedroom... I try and keep my room as tidy and organised as I can, but there comes a point where everything needs tipping out of drawers and putting back in again... Surely most of you know the struggle... 

If I say so myself, I did a pretty good job... It took me around five hours to sort out my entire room, and I feel much more comfortable knowing that everything is in its rightful place. 

Hopefully next week will be a more exciting one, with a day off school on Wednesday (hallelujah!) and a lovely little day on Saturday... (it's not what you think, I promise!)

Let me know what you've been up to this week! As always, I'd love to know!

Chloe

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you about waking up to light - it makes such a huge difference to my mood and just makes early mornings so much easier! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can honestly say that my mood is so much better when it's light outside as well! And thank you for your comment Lauren, I always love reading them on my posts! xx

      Delete