Monday 6 April 2015

Happy Birthday Chloe Marie!

Where has the time gone... I can't believe it's been a year since I started this blog! Yesterday, Chloe Marie turned one year old... I wanted to post on the actual anniversary of its creation, but seeing as it was Easter Sunday, I thought it would be better to post today... 



I feel as though my blog has grown a lot in the past year... At first I was just experimenting, trying it out and seeing where it would go from there. Looking back, I never really had a direction for my blog, and although I still may not have an exact plan, I'm much more organised than I used to be... I am by no means an expert, and still have a long way to go before knowing what I'm doing, but that's the fun of it! 

Chloe Marie has become one of my favourite hobbies, and I can't imagine not doing it... Sometimes it gets a little stressful, feeling the pressure to write posts and have them up at certain times, to take good photographs and just to generally produce content that you will enjoy reading... I've realised that the only person who puts that pressure on me is myself, and once I realised that, took the pressure off myself, I found I started to love it even more...

I don't particularly have any plans for the future regarding the blog, but I guess that's what makes it exciting! I can't wait to look back in another year and see how far it's come.... 

I'd also like to thank all of you; who leave lovely comments, and even simply taking the time to read my posts... You make my day...

If there are any suggestions as to what you'd like to see from me, please leave a comment and let me know! I'm always open to suggestions and taking them on board! 

Chloe x

4 comments:

  1. Congratz on your first year!
    I've just recently come across your blog and I really like it :)
    I so agree with you, we put the pressure on ourselves when it doesn't really need to be there

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Neeny! It's comments like these that really brighten my day :) x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Just found your blog and I'm already loving it. Can't wait to see what the future holds for you :)

    tonixox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! It really means a lot! :) x

      Delete