Sunday 5 April 2015

In A Nutshell | Happy Easter!


Chloe Marie, In A Nutshell, Happy Easter
Source

So I may have skipped my Sunday posts for the last fortnight... Sorry! I've had the most boring two weeks ever, doing nothing but work and pray for the school term to end... Thankfully, it has! Two and a half weeks off school... Relieved barely scratches the surface... 
I say that, but it's pretty much guaranteed I'll be spending the vast majority of my Easter break revising, with exams approaching much more rapidly than I'd like, I need to be as prepared as possible to ensure I'll actually end up going to Uni in September... Yikes...

This past week has been a pretty quiet one, although last night it was my Auntie's 70th birthday, and we had a party to celebrate! I also got the chance to meet some members of my family I've never met before, as my extended family is massive! My Nan is one of nine children, whilst my Grandad is one of fourteen... That's a lot of cousins and second cousins! And that's just one side of the family...

Also, Happy Easter (for those who celebrate) and happy Chocolate Day! 
I think today is going to be a relaxed one, with a lovely Sunday roast of course! 

What have you been up to this week? How are you spending your Easter Sunday? As always, let me know in a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too! I have spent some of last week in France and the rest of it procrastinating while I'm supposed to be revising for my A Levels as well haha. Good luck for your exams! x

    http://gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow, France sounds lovely! Oh, procrastination... I'm the same! I keep telling myself that we're only three days into the holidays, I have plenty of time to revise! Thank you, good luck to you too! x

      Delete