Sunday 12 April 2015

In A Nutshell | Easter Break: Week #1

The first week of my Easter break is over... *cries*... It's going far too quickly... I don't like it...
Not only do I feel so underprepared to go back to sixth form in just over a week (seriously, two weeks is not enough), there's also exams... In one month... No...

I've had such a lovely first week off, despite spending the vast majority of my time revising for thirteen exams... On Tuesday, myself and Alex went to see Furious 7, and boy was it good... Have you seen it?... I'm a serious adrenaline junkie when it comes to action films... I can't get enough... Anything remotely thrilling gets me excited, so long as I'm watching it on a screen and not doing it myself! We also sat in the most amazing cinema chairs I've ever seen... Ever... Not only do they fully recline, but they have SO much room and also a little table that slides across you... I must have spent the first ten minutes playing with the recliner button and getting all excited by the fact I could practically lie down whilst watching the film... Amazing... Thank you Odeon...
We found ourselves in Pizza Hut, where I devoured the most delicious cajun chicken pizza ever... It was the best day...

I decided to take my sister mini-golfing on Thursday seeing as it was such a warm, sunny day, and I won - woo! I never win anything, ever, bowling being a prime example... We also went to Costa afterwards; where I ordered an Iced Lemonade and my sister got a Tropical Iced Cooler... It was practically the perfect Spring day, and got me extremely excited for Summer!



This past weekend has been... Different to say the least... I was expecting to lock myself in my room and crack on with some revision, but my leaky kitchen ceiling had other plans and decided to start caving in... My Mum and I made the decision that rather than letting it fall down on its own accord - potentially coming down on one of us, we would pull it down ourselves... Hence, I spent my Friday night making a massive hole in my kitchen ceiling... For the rest of the weekend we've been presented with the task of bringing the whole ceiling down, driving back and forth to the tip, and basically not stopping... Thankfully a plumber is coming to fix the pipes pretty soon, and a plasterer not long after... Assuming everything goes to plan, everything will be back to normal in no time...

How have you spent your week? Are you on Easter break like me? Tell me what you've been up to in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment