Saturday 18 July 2015

Park Picnics & Beach Fun

Last Tuesday, my best friend Cat turned 18! Similarly to Emma's picnic party which I wrote about here, Cat opted for a small social gathering in a local park for some picnic food and a summer meet up!


Arriving at midday, we took a quick trip to a nearby supermarket to pick up some food, mainly consisting of sandwiches, crips and drinks, with a few extra snacks such as sausage rolls and cakes! Once the food was purchased, we headed to the park and sat down in a lovely sunny area, where we commenced to eat, chat, and listen to music! 


I also took a few photographs whilst I was there, including these two in particular of Joe's shoes with a single daisy in front of one! 




After a good majority of the food had been eaten and beverages drank, we set off to the beach! Embracing our inner children, we improvised net-less volleyball, had a kick about, and even made a sand volcano... Aoife also brought her dog Lilly, who's the most adorable dog, ever. I would like to keep her please, Aoife... 



I must've underestimated just how hot it was (the sea breeze on the beach didn't help either), as I returned home looking much like a lobster... Lesson learned, always apply suncream in summer!

I had such a lovely day celebrating Cat's 18th birthday! The weather was perfect, and the people even better...

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment