Monday 20 July 2015

The Summer Bucket List


With a three month summer before (hopefully!) stepping into the big wide world and venturing to University, it only seemed right that I construct a list of all the things I want to do before the summer ends... Some serious, some silly, but all of them doable... 

1. Go bowling with friends and use our crazy nicknames on screen.
2. Read all of the books on my reading list.
3. Go to Bill's for lunch.
4. Have a scrapbooking session with friends.
5. Complete my scrapbook.
6. Blog, blog, blog!
7. Learn to cook.
8. Tick another country off my travel list.
9. Have a memorable summer trip.
10. Play messy twister.
11. Pass my driving test.
12. Spend a whole day baking.
13. Go on a girls trip!
14. Send a message in a bottle.
15. Take a tonne of photographs to remember the summer.

By the end of the summer I hope to have all of them ticked, and who knows, maybe I'll write a re-visited post at the time and see just how many I've accomplished!

What are your summer plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment